- Nebukadnesar 2019
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc...
- South Africa > Western Cape
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity,
- Match elegantly complex Bordeaux blends with roasted, braised or grilled fare.
- Try rosemary-infused leg of lamb,
- venison chops in a blackberry compote
- or cheese-stuffed, balsamic-grilled portobellos.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, cedar, floral
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, violets, blackberry
- Dutch for Tower of Babel, this werf is a circa 17th century, restored and working farm, replete with a winery, spa, hotel, several restaurants, 8 acre formal garden and 3 event venues. Located between the Franschhoek and Paarl regions, one can tour the vineyards, dine farm-to-table and finish with a honey & salt scrub. Their flagship Nebukadnesar ages for 2 years in oak barrels.
Write Your Own Review