- Shiraz 2014
- South Africa > Western Cape
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Jammy
- Pair a juicy, layered, spicy Shiraz with robust meals.
- A natural with grilled steaks and chops,
- savory, onion-topped burgers slathered in smoky barbecue sauce
- or a ridiculously rich chicken molé.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, red fruits, smoky, spicy
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, black currant, black pepper
- Dutch for Tower of Babel, this werf is a circa 17th century, restored and working farm, replete with a winery, spa, hotel, several restaurants, 8 acre formal garden and 3 event venues. Located between the Franschhoek and Paarl regions, one can tour the vineyards, dine farm-to-table and finish with a honey & salt scrub. Their Shiraz is French oak fermented and aged.
Write Your Own Review