- Viognier 2015
- South Africa > Western Cape
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Match a ripe, yet softly crisp Viognier with simply prepared fish dishes as well as more complex, spicier fare.
- Serve with pan-fried red snapper,
- a Thai coconut and tofu curry
- or mango chicken.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, oak, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, wild flowers, apricot, peach
- Dutch for Tower of Babel, this werf is a circa 17th century, restored and working farm, replete with a winery, spa, hotel, several restaurants, 8 acre formal garden and 3 event venues. Located between the Franschhoek and Paarl regions, one can tour the vineyards, dine farm-to-table and finish with a honey & salt scrub. Their Viognier rests in French oak for 7 months.
Write Your Own Review