- Fino Sherry
- Palomino Fino
- Spain > Andalucia
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Lean
- Going where cocktails never can, serve a chilled Fino to whet your guests appetites.
- Great with salty and lightly fried nibbles,
- anchovies (grilled or canned), olives,
- and paper thin slices of Serrano ham.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature, dried fruit, nutty
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, olives, almond, yeasty
- Founded by Benigno Barbadillo Hortiguela in 1821, the company expanded rapidly, selling to both the UK and US. Barbabadillo was the first ship a Manzanilla in bottles as opposed to cask. After his death at the beginning of the 20th century, his widow married Pedro Rodriguez and the winery did most of their business as an almacenista for Harveys. Currently, the 7th generation is in charge.
Write Your Own Review