Baron de Funes
- Tinto Joven 2012
- Grenache, Syrah
- Spain > Aragon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Grenache and Syrah play so nicely with each other, it's no wonder they're a great team at the table, too.
- Try chicken with tomatoes, olives and capers,
- pernil asada
- or your favorite sausage pizza.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, blackberry, black pepper
- Situated at the foot of the Iberian range, with a microclimate influenced by El Cierzo, the northern wind that blows through Aragon and Navarra, Bodegas Estabon Martin's state of the art winery sits slightly at odds with the ancient landscape. Their region, Cariñena, is one of the oldest protected wine growing areas in Spain. Their wines, a wonderful balance of old and new.
Write Your Own Review