- Chardonnay 2015
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Chardonnay is a food-friendly crowd pleaser.
- Enjoy with grilled whole fish,
- roasted chicken with fresh herbs
- and soft, ripened cheeses.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, pineapple, vanilla
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium-long finish, citrus fruits, green apple, tropical fruits
- Baron Herzog blends grapes from Santa Barbera, Santa Ynez and the Russian River, vinifies the wines separately and blends before bottling to produce this tropical fruit -aden, lightly oaked, but deliciously crisp Chardonnay. KOSHER
Write Your Own Review