- Chardonnay 2019
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Pair a lively Chardonnay with full-flavored fish or poultry.
- Try with lemon-buttered, broiled scrod,
- Moroccan sheet pan chicken
- or roasted salmon with a tomato vinaigrette on top of garlic-smashed potatoes.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, pineapple, vanilla
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium-long finish, citrus fruits, green apple, tropical fruits
- Baron Herzog, named for Phillip Herzog, the 19th century winemaker to the Austro-Hungarian court elevated to Baron by Emperor Franz-Josef (uncle of presumptive heir, Archduke Franz Ferdinand), blends grapes from key vineyard sites throughout California's central coast, vinifies the wines separately and blends the lots before aging to produce this tropical fruit-laden, lightly-oaked and deliciously crisp Chardonnay.
Write Your Own Review