- Smooth Red Wine Blend
- Tempranillo, Touriga, Zinfandel ...
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Touch Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Soft
- Pair fresh and fruity reds with zesty dishes.
- Perfect with virtually anything cooked on a grill: burgers, sausages, chicken, vegetables.
- Try with food truck tacos
- and provolone-stuffed cheesesteaks, too.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, black fruits, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, fruity, raspberry, cherry
- You'd never know by the busy labels of Madrid artist Eduardo Bertone, that the branding based on the short-lived California settler's revolt in 1846 against Mexican rule, or the fresh and hip approach that 30ish winemakers Hillary Stevens and Beth Cutller have brought to the project. You'd never know that the wine is actually from E & J Gallo, but it is. And it's really good.
Write Your Own Review