- Merlot Coastal Estates 2010
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Soft
- A good everyday red, great with Mediterranean dishes and mid-week takeout alike.
- Enjoy with pizza,
- grilled chicken
- and aged gouda or Manchego.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, black cherry, chocolate, plum
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, black cherry, herbaceous, chocolate
- Over 100 years ago Georges de Latour sold his cream of tartar business and promptly founded Beaulieu Vineyards. The winery has survived the Great Depression, the infestation of Phylloxera, and even worked its way around Prohibition. His Merlot is crafted by the equally driven and over-educated winemaker Jason Dodge (Geez! Save some degrees for the rest of us!) Super for storm survival supplies or just kickin' back with your favorite slice.
Write Your Own Review