Beckham Estate Vineyard
- Olivia's Rosé 2019
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Match a funky-fresh, low-alcohol rosé with light, vibrantly seasoned fare.
- Go for a strawberry, feta and almond salad,
- Tequila-grillled salmon with raspberry compote
- or chicken tacos with mango salsa.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, plum, red plum, raspberry
- Annedria and Andrew Beckham moved to Oregon in 2004, intent on building an art studio and a new life. Having an itch to grow something, they planted a vineyard with cuttings from the neighbors. Named for their youngest daughter, Olivia, the dry-farmed, organic fruit for their rosé was harvested in 3 passes, two thirds fermented and aged in old French oak with the balance in terra cotta amphora crafted by Andrew.
Write Your Own Review