- Sangria NV
- Spain > Valencia
- Red, Touch Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Soft
- Match a fruity and refreshing Sangria with everything from backyard burgers to Tex-Mex to fragrant fish dishes.
- Sip with Serrano ham and salty Mahon,
- tacos al pastor
- or seafood paella and crusty bread.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, cinnamon, fruity, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, medium sweet, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, orange blossoms, lemon, cherry
- Consumed by Spaniards for centuries, Brits too (Claret Cup Punch, pretty much the same thing), America's first real taste of Sangria came at the 1964 World's Fair in Queens. There's been no looking back ever since. Begonia's blend is produced from 100% Valencian Bobal grapes steeped with a natural extraction (like Vermouth) of macerated citrus fruits, oranges and cinnamon.
Write Your Own Review