- Pinot Noir Clark & Telephone 2020
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair bold Pinot Noirs with roasted flavors, earthy sides and creamy textures.
- Try duck, capon or turkey.
- Match with grilled vegetables, mushrooms
- and ripe cheeses like Gouda, St. Andre and Camembert.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cinnamon, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, cranberry, vanilla
- In 1972, the Wagner family went "all in" on wine. Deciding that it would be more profitable then their walnut and plum farm, they pulled up the trees and planted Cabernet Sauvignon, and starting Caymus Vineyards. Charlie Wagner and son Chuck did all the winemaking. Now Chuck's kids, Charlie Jr. (Mer Soleil), Jenny (Wagner Family Wines) & Joseph (Belle Glos) carry the torch.
Write Your Own Review