- Falanghina Caldera 2014
- Italy > Campagna
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Match an aromatic Falanghina with robust and flavorful fare.
- Pair with roasted fennel or eggplant,
- cavatelli with broccoli rabe and roasted almonds
- or involtini di pesce spada (swordfish rolls.)
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, nutty, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lime, green apple, almond
- Sommelier and winemaker, Jordan Salcito was motivated to entrepreneurship in creating Bellus, with its iconic labeling, after friends confessed confusion when ordering wines. Mentored by Tory Burch and her foundation for the startups, a percentage from each bottle of Caldera sold is donated to Earthjustice, an environmental law nonprofit. A good heart and a great wine.
Write Your Own Review