- Girasole 2013
- Sangiovese, Cigliegiolo, Colorino
- Italy > Tuscany
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair supple Tuscan reds with robust, yet succinct flavors.
- Try pan-roasted chicken with olives and capers,
- tagliata con rucola (sliced steak with arugula)
- or bucatini marinara with sausage and peas.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black cherry, earthy, floral
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, red fruits, black fruits, mineral
- Sommelier and winemaker, Jordan Salcito was motivated to entrepreneurship in creating Bellus, with its iconically helpful labeling, after friends confessed confusion when ordering wines. Mentored by Tory Burch and her foundation for the start-up, a percentage from each bottle sold helps provide loans for up & coming female entrepreneurs. A good heart and a great wine.
Write Your Own Review