- La Vie en Bulles 2015
- Pinot Noir, St. Laurent
- U.S.A. > California
- Bubbly Rose, Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Bugey-Cerdon by way of CA? The perfect wine to unite your wine friends with your suburban mom.
- Start with lightly fried nibbles,
- then turkey and cranberry sandwiches.
- Finish with strawberry shortcake.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, roses, strawberry, cherry
- Sommelier Jordan Salcito (Momofuko's beverage director) was motivated to entrepreneurship in creating her line of wines, Bellus, with its iconic and informative labeling, after friends confessed confusion when ordering wines. Winemaker Jordan was motivated to create La Vie en Bulles (The Bubble Life) as loving homage to the méthode ancestrale wines of Bugey-Cerdon.
Write Your Own Review