- Pinot Noir Cumberland Reserve 2019
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Fuller styles of Willamette Valley Pinot Noir are a great match with flavorful fowl and meaty meats.
- Try roasting a game hen, a wild duck or turkey.
- Pair with grilled lamb chops
- and stuffed portabellos.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, aged, dusty, licorice, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, blackberry, chalk
- The Bergström estate is comprised of 84 acres of biodynamically farmed vineyards spread throughout top regions of the Willamette Valley. It was founded by Swedish born Dr. John Bergström, who immigrated to Oregon as a teenager. After a successful medical career, he realized a dream and planted vines in Dundee. The winery is now in the hands of son Josh and his wife, Caroline.
Write Your Own Review