- Barbaresco Mantico 2008
- Italy > Piedmont
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Soft
- Barbaresco with a little bottle age?
- Go for braised lamb with roasted squash and onion sauce
- or a luxurious porcini risotto, topped with a dollop of mascarpone.
- Come the holidays: roasted goose.
Eyes: Brick Red
Nose: Medium Intensity, mature, black fruits, nutty, tar
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, violets, chocolate, truffle
- Beginning as a humble family winery over a century ago, then growing dramatically under its 2nd generation leadership, Bersano became the victim of corporate ownership in the late 80's, only regaining the quality of its origins after being purchased by 2 families in the 1990's. Their supple Barbaresco matures for over a year in large Slavonian casks before bottling,
Write Your Own Review