- Langhe Nebbiolo Principino 2016
- Italy > Piedmont
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral,
- Match a Langhe Nebbiolo with meaty meats and rich sauces.
- Go for braised lamb shanks,
- veal ragú with gnocchi
- or get all fancy with a wild mushroom, goat cheese and toasted pine nut strudel over arugula.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, red fruits, roses, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, cherry, licorice
- Produced by the fNYC born and bred founder of Bevi Wines in a garage (il garagista?) in Campo, about an hour southeast of Turin, and named for his young son, Il Principino (the Little Prince), the grapes for this 100% Nebbiolo were sourced from a single Langhe plot, fermented and aged in stainless steel tanks. Only 210 cases were produced.
Write Your Own Review