- Casamatta Toscana Rosso NV
- > Tuscany
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Match bright Tuscan reds with strong simple flavors.
- Try with linguine or penne alla marinara,
- bean and barley soup or soupy beans with dumplings,
- lamb stew or feta-stuffed lamb burgers.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, earthy, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, blackberry, black cherry, spicy
- Art grad. Bibi Graetz was faced with a "use 'em or lose 'em situation" concerning the old-vine grapes that grew around his family castle in Florence. So, he partnered up with winemaker Alberto Antonini, used his paintings for the labels (had one banned in the USA for sexual imagery) and created the $100 Testamatta, a 98 pt. Parker fave. Casamatta is art for the masses.
Write Your Own Review