- Chablis 2019
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Mineral-rich Chablis is a perfect partner to your favorite seafood and fish dishes.
- Down a dozen Belon oysters,
- some baked cod with avocado and tomato
- or seared scallops with an herb-butter pan sauce.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, orchard fruit
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, crushed stones, lemon, green apple
- This historic domaine's lineage dates to the Napoleonic wars, but the real story starts with Bernard Billaud taking the reins in 1991, purchasing a state-of-the-art pneumatic press and replacing the glass-lined tanks with temperature controlled steel.; which for a winery whose calling card is unoaked Chablis is pretty important. In 2014, the Faiveley family purchased the estate lock, stock and (no) barrel.
Write Your Own Review