- Moshava Chardonnay 2020
- Israel > Galilee
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Clean and crisp, an un-oaked Chardonnay is a food-friendly crowd pleaser.
- Pair with citrus sauced, sautéed carp cakes,
- roasted chicken with apples and apricots
- or a hearty vegetable soup.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, mineral, stone fruits, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, citrus fruits, peach, pineapple
- Named for the town of its founding (which in turn had been named for Benjamin Rothschild) in the early 1950's by Hungarian immigrant, Joseph Zeltzer, the Binyamina winery is located in a former perfume factory; the basement of which was used as a safe house by the pre-state Hagana. Their Moshava Chardonnay is named to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the state of Israel.
Write Your Own Review