- Cinsault Bechtold Vineyard Old Vines 2018
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Match a fresh, vital and crunchy-fruited CInsault with bright flavors from the world over.
- A grilled vegetable and goat cheese Napolean,
- Moroccan lamb salad with mint
- or pappardelle with a rabbit ragu.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, red currant, cranberry, wet stones
- Started in 2008 by a couple of Dooniverse ex-pats, John Locke made wine with Randall Grahm while partner, Alex Krause, worked sales. They called their winery Birichino because they wanted something that started with an A or a B that was nearly impossible for Americans to pronounce. They settled on an Italian word meaning mischievously naughty. The vines for their Cinsault are over 125 years old.
Write Your Own Review