- Chardonnay 2016
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Chardonnay done right is a food-friendly crowd pleaser.
- Perk up delicate fish dishes like poached turbo
- or cool off your shrimp with garlic sauce.
- Also good with a proper goat cheese like Humbolt Fog.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, peach, pear, pineapple
- Three generations of Talleys have farmed in the Arroyo Grande Valley since 1948, but their first wine wasn't produced and bottled onsite until 1986. For their Bishop's Peak label, three quarters is Olivier's Vineyard fruit and the balance comes from Rincon Vineyard. The Chardonnay is whole-cluster pressed, fermented with nativre yeast and aged sur lie in both tank and neutral oak.
Write Your Own Review