- Desiderio Jeio Prosecco Brut NV
- Italy > Veneto
- Bubbly White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Prosecco, an ideal apéritif, is terrific at the table, too.
- It's a cross-cultural brunch essential, perfect with Belgian waffles,
- vegetarian dim sum
- or classic huevos rancheros.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, wild flowers
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, pear, green apple
- Denizens of the area around the prestigious Cartize vineyard since the mid 16th century, there's been a Bisol growing and/or making wine for a couple of hundred years. They own over 50 hectares of DOC vineyards and are one of the few Prosecco houses to control their entire means of production, from hand-harvesting through bottling. Molto delizioso, troppo.
Write Your Own Review