- Prosecco Crede 2016
- Glera, Verdiso, Pinot Bianco
- Italy > Veneto
- Bubbly White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Prosecco, an ideal apéritif, can be terrific at the table, too.
- It's a cross-cultural brunch essential, perfect with sugar-dusted Belgian waffles,
- vegetarian dim sum
- or chilaquiles topped with fried eggs.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, peach, green apple, almond
- With family history around the prestigious Cartizze vineyard since the mid 16th century, there's been a Bisol growing and/or making wine for hundreds of years. They own over 100 acres of vineyards and are one of the few Prosecco houses to control their entire means of production, from sustainable farming and hand-harvesting through bottling. Bisol's Crede is flat-out delicious.
Write Your Own Review