Bliss Family Vineyards
- Sauvignon Blanc 2015
- Sauvignon Blanc
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Pair aromatic Sauvignon Blancs with citrus-flavored fish and lighter fare.
- Perfect with mussels steamed in fennel and vermouth,
- grilled asparagus rolled in lemon-salt
- or fish tacos with a squeeze of lime.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, melon, pineapple
- Irv Bliss purchased over 400 acres of prime Mendocino real estate in the 1940's. The Brutocao family emigrated from Venice and married into California's Bliss family. The Brutocao winery, in biz since 1980, produces wines under a few different labels, from vineyards purchased mostly in the 1990's, but the grandpa Irv's original Bliss property is known to them as the Home Vineyard.
Write Your Own Review