- Edelzwicker Black Cap 2013
- Cayuga White, Gewurztraminer, Riesling
- U.S.A. > New York
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Match aromatic Alsatian-styled blends with flavorful fish dishes and salty, smoky treats.
- Serve with caramelized and braised catfish,
- dan-dan noodles
- or a big ol' plate of bratwurst and sauerkraut.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, spicy, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, peach, pear, lychee
- Released under their Tanzen Dame line, with NY artist Jimmy Wright's circa-1973 "Heads" adorning the label, Kim Engle and Debra Bermingham pay homage to Alsace's noble blends with an upstate Edelzwicker, produced with organically farmed (for over 30 years) grapes and minimal intervention. They use ambient yeasts, a long, cold fermentation and extended lees contact.
Write Your Own Review