- Cabernet-Syrah Tierra Prometida 2012
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah
- Argentina > Mendoza
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair supple Argentine blends with grilled, roasted or long-simmered comfort fare.
- Lamb burgers, beef burgers, mushroom burgers
- meatballs, meatloaf, meat pies, meat-sauce
- or savory casseroles.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, blackberry, black currant
- Founded by Jacqueline Tytgat and Monica Lopez, and sourcing from pesticide-free vineyards in both Lujan de Cuyo and the Uco Valley that have been in their family for a century, Bodegas Enosur was created as a gun for hire, producing wines for others to sell and export. In 2004, they created Tierra Prometida (under the guidance of Hector and Pablo Durigutti) as their own project.
Write Your Own Review