Bodega Noemia de Patagonia
- Malbec A Lisa 2014
- Malbec, Merlot, Petite Verdot
- Argentina > Patagonia
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Not all Malbecs are full-throttle. Some sway rather than quake. So plan your pairings accordingly.
- Try eggplant roasted with chili and mint,
- plum-sauced Peking duck
- or lamb sausage and portabellos.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, earthy, raspberry, violets
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, blueberry, black currant
- With vineyards located in the middle of the world's 7th largest desert, Patagonia's Rio Negro Valley (irrigated by the crafty British in the early 1800's), partners Countess Noemi Marone Cinzano (Argiano) and winemaker Hans Vinding-Diers source from a 30's era Malbec vineyard planted with a pre-phylloxera clone, now tended biodynamically, aging A Lisa in steel, cement and oak.
Write Your Own Review