- Don Jacobo Rioja Reserva 2010
- Tempranillo, Garnacha
- Spain > Rioja
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- As versatile and appropriate as classic couture, Rioja is always in fashion.
- Serve with grilled portobellos or grilled flank steak,
- roast suckling lamb or roast turkey,
- aged Manchego or aged Cheddar.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cola, red fruits, vanilla
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, cherry, dried fruit
- Located on the original Pilgrim's Route, Ruta Jacobea or Saint James Way, century old Bodegas Corral stayed in the family until a consortium of Riojan families took over its ownership in 1974. In an odd amalgam of tradition and modern commercialism, the Don Jacobo wines are classically aged in (US) oak, coopered onsite, and tourists can race ATV's or play paintball, also onsite.
Write Your Own Review