Bodegas Emilio Moro
- Malleolus 2016
- Spain > Ribera Del Duero
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Spicy,
- Match well-muscled reds with grilled, stewed or roasted dishes.
- Try sausages like botifarra, merguez or linguiça,
- a long-cooked estofado, cassoulet or goulash
- or crown roasts of lamb, beef or pork.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, red fruits, smoky, spicy
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, intense, long finish, red currant, red plum, black pepper
- The Finca Resalso vineyard was planted in 1932 to the purest clone of Tempranillo that exists. The Moro family grew and sold grapes in bulk for half a century until José Moro took the next step and the family started producing wine under their own name. Malleolus is produced from 25-75 year old vines and spends a year and a half in 500 liter French oak barrels before bottling.
Write Your Own Review