- Luzon Verde 2014
- Spain > Jumilla
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match supple, brambly reds with simple, meaty recipes.
- Try with ribs; short to baby-back,
- pasta dishes from red-sauced to ragu-ed
- and burgers from 'shroomed and hearty to over-stuffed and cheesy.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, black fruits, floral, herbaceous
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, blackberry, brambly
- Over 60% of the Jumilla appellation was devastated by the phylloxera louse in 1989. Historically known for producing dark, tannic, full-bodied wines, replanting has ushered in a fresher prespective and experimental approach to vineyard management and winemaking. To new beginnings!
Write Your Own Review