- Las Brisas 2012
- Verdejo, Viura, Sauvignon Blanc
- Spain > Castile and Léon
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Pair fresh, aromatic whites with fish, seafood and lighter fare.
- Serve with bacalao or grilled sardines,
- oven-baked salmon with lemon and dill
- or an arugula salad with green apples and tangy goat cheese.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, fresh cut grass
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, green apple, mineral
- Located on the left bank of the Duero river, with temperature swings of 50 or more degrees from winter to summer and very little rainfall, to be in Rueda means to be tough and adaptive. And the Verdejo grape is just that. Night-harvested and cold-fermented, Las Brisas is at once; crisp, refreshing and exotically expressive. A perfect antidote to hot summers and long winters.
Write Your Own Review