- Naia 2016
- Spain > Castilla y Léon
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Clean, crisp whites can be enjoyed with a great array of foods.
- Excellent with Mediterranean-styled grilled calamari and sardines,
- roasted chicken with wild fresh herbs
- and Asian-spiced dishes.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, nutty, smoky, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lime, peach, mineral
- Located on the left bank of the Duero river, with wildly extreme temperature swings from winter to summer and very little rainfall; to farm in Rueda means to be tough and adaptive. Founded in 2002 in La Seca, ground zero for untrained, pre-phylloxera Verdejo plantings, Naia's enologists, Eullogio Calleja and Cristina Bosch, have set a lofty benchmark for this once humble region.
Write Your Own Review