- Rosé Las Canadas 2021
- Bobal, Abilla
- Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Pair boldly refreshing rosés with with regional fare from Greece to India to Mexico.
- Try whole-roasted branzino,
- Punjabi-style palak paneer
- or corn tortillas filled with crispy pork carnitas and cilantro.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, strawberry, melon
- His resume includes 5 years with Telmo Rodriguez, and his technique extols low-sulphur, extended lees contact and full-on biodynamic viticulture. His grape, the thick-skinned Bobal, is Manchuela's workhorse and Juan Antonio Ponce, who started his winery at age 23, may be the region's rock star. His rosé is direct pressed, ages in 600L barrels and is bottled unfiltered, unfined.
Write Your Own Review