Bodegas Rafael Cambra
- Soplo 2012
- Alicante Bouschet
- Spain > Valencia
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Fun and full-fruited reds love densely flavored dishes.
- Try with a mixed plate of smoky ribs and piquant sausages,
- a hearty stew of tomatoes, potatoes and chick peas
- or a super-rich chicken molé.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, cranberry, raspberry, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, red fruits, black fruits, earthy
- Visionary, scientist... nurseryman? Rafael Cambra grew up in the family business, providing horticultural services for amongst others, Vega Sicilia and Alvaro Palacios. Catching the wine bug, he has since conjured up interesting experimental blends (Dos, Minimum) as well as Soplo, produced from the rarely seen, red-fleshed grape Garnacha Tintorera (aka Alicante Bouschet.)
Write Your Own Review