- Monte Real Rioja Reserva 2006
- Tempranillo, Mazuelo, Graciano
- Spain > Rioja
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Serve barrel aged Riojas with meaty dishes, either long-cooked or grilled.
- Great with steaks and chops,
- roasted turkey (esp. dark meat)
- or a rice and mushroom 'meat-less' loaf.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, cherry, leather , vanilla
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, black cherry, earthy
- Monte Real is one of the flagship lines of Bodegas Riojanas, a large production, family run winery whose roots go back to 1890. Sourced mainly from vineyards in Cenicero, their Reserva matures for 30 months in American oak barrels and rests in bottle for an additional 12 months before release. ¡Sabroso!
Write Your Own Review