- Caprasia Cava Brut Nature Reserva 2015
- Chardonnay, Macabeo
- Spain > Valencia
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Match a vibrantly refreshing Cava with fragrant fish dishes and crispy, salty treats.
- Go for pot-stickers, samosas,
- Iberico ham and a wedge of Roncal.
- Or get all dressed up with a romesco-drizzled sautéed daurade.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, brioche, floral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, pear, green apple, brioche
- Owned and managed by the Valiente family, Bodegas Vegalfaro was founded in 1999 and produces still wines in both Utiel-Requena and Pago de los Balagueses, as well as methode traditionelle Cava in Valencia. All of their vineyards are farmed organically. Made with grapes harvested from a single vineyard, Caprasia Reserva ages on its lees for over 18 months and is bottled with zero dosage. EXCLUSIVE
Write Your Own Review