- Tarima Blanco 2014
- Merseguera, Macabeo, Moscatel
- Spain > Valencia
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Fresh
- Floral and aromatic, serve crisp whites as an aperitif or with lighter fare.
- Match with an herb and lemon goat cheese spread,
- a Thai seafood and noodle salad
- or garlicky shrimp over angel hair pasta.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, herbaceous, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, peach, nutty
- Bodegas Volver, the collaboration between oenologist Rafael Cañizares and superstar importer Jorge Ordoñez, produces wines from a home base in La Mancha, but they draw on regional grapes from both Alicante and Jumilla as well. Tarima Blanco's body comes from the oft-maligned Merseguera grape, with co-starring roles given to hearty Macabeo and fragrant Moscatel. Quite tasty.
Write Your Own Review