- Cabernet Sauvignon 2011
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Serve easy-drinking Cabernets with everyday meals.
- Pair with burgers and fries on a TV tray,
- party platters of smoky barbeque
- or with a nibble of cheddar while catching up on your email.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, black currant, red fruits, violets
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, fruity, black cherry
- Bohemian Highway is "... inspired by the adventure seekers who ventured down the route in search of a relaxed lifestyle." Do they mean using herbs? I’m pretty sure it has something to do with herbs. Supple and fruit-forward, this Cabernet is "... ideal to share or relaxing on one’s own." Sounds like an herb reference. Boho used to be from Cali, now it's backpacking through Spain.
Write Your Own Review