Bojo do Luar
- Luar Rosa
- Tinto Cão, Vinhão, Loureiro
- Portugal > Vinho Verde
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Zesty
- Got a bottle full of hazy pink, zesty fun? Put some lively flavors on the table with it.
- Crisply broiled cod with clams and chouriço,
- pork tenderloin with a red currant sauce
- or cheesy chicken empanadas.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, red currant, citrus fruits
- A partnership between grape grower/winemaker, Antonio Sousa and impresarial wine importer, Savio Soares, Bojo do Luar's Rosa is produced through a super-short maceration of two organically farmed red varieties, a little bit of a white for vibrancy, and some ground chestnut flowers added to the grapes during spontaneous fermentation in concrete and steel tanks. It's bottled without fining or filtration.
Write Your Own Review