- Pinot Noir 2012
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match explosive Pinot Noirs with fire-roasted fare.
- Try with grilled baby lamb chops, bacon-wrapped rack of venison,
- smolderingly smoky barbecue
- or poblano and cheddar-stuffed portobellos.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cola, oak, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, raspberry, blueberry, cherry
- Longtime friends, Jim Carney and Susan Weeden, were living in London when the unusual sight of an Oregon Pinot Noir turned up on a restaurant wine list. Seed planted. Back in the states, they struck up a deal with winemaker Tony Rynders (Argyle, Domaine Serene), sourced fruit from top Yamhill-Carlton sites, grabbed hip artists for the labels and, fuse lit, the Bomb exploded.
Write Your Own Review