- Vin Gris de Cigare 2015
- Grenache, Grenache Blanc, Roussanne, Cinsault
- U.S.A. > California
- Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Pair pink, pulchritudinous paeans to Provence with poultry, pork and picnics.
- Try paté, panelle, pakora,
- pepper steak, peppered salmon and peppery potato soup.
- Pan pizza will do just fine, too.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, cherry, strawberry, wild flowers
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, citrus fruits, red fruits, mint
- It's hard to describe the bombastic punster that is Randall Grahm as completely as he deserves in this brief space. He is both innovator and showman. True to form, his biodynamic, cork-free winery's web site (the Dooniverse) opens with the words, "Greetings traveler. Welcome to the Mothership." So twist open a cold one and put on your Doonce cap, already.
Write Your Own Review