- Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Supple Cali cabs complement even the most multi-cultural picnics.
- Terrific with tzatziki-topped lamb kofta kebabs,
- but equally at home with cheesy chorizo chalupa
- or Thai beef salad. If that's your thing.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, oak, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, cherry
- It’s like a wildlife safari visiting Bonterra’s organically farmed vineyards in Mendocino. Insect-eating bluebirds line the rows of grapes, while mobile chicken coops allow for row specific fertilizing and grazing sheep keep the weeds in check. Their Cabernet Sauvignon confirms its New World roots with a deft balance of toasty oak aromas and densely-packed fruit flavors.
Write Your Own Review