- Sauvignon Blanc
- Sauvignon Blanc, Muscat, Chardonnay
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Pair aromatic Sauvignon Blancs with citrusy fish dishes and lighter fare.
- Perfect with mussels steamed in fennel and vermouth,
- grilled asparagus rolled in lemon-salt
- or fish tacos with a squeeze of lime.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, fresh cut grass, mineral
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, kiwi, herbaceous
- It’s like a wildlife safari visiting Bonterra’s organically farmed vineyards in Mendocino. Insect-eating bluebirds line the rows of grapes, while mobile chicken coops allow for row specific fertilizing and grazing sheep keep the weeds in check. Oh yeah, the wine’s pretty tasty too!
Write Your Own Review