- Chianti Classico Riserva 2009
- Sangiovese, Canaiolo, Ciliegiolo
- Italy > Tuscany
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Soft
- Enjoy traditional Chianti with classic Tuscan fare or modern Amer-Ital dishes.
- Match with grandma's chicken cacciatore,
- your chef friend's bistecca Fiorentina
- or serve with your favorite slice.
Eyes: Brick Red
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, cedar, plum, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, red fruits, licorice, cinnamon
- Want a Chianti Classico Riserva that "tastes Italian?" Then look no further than this bottle. Known in the 12th century as a hot spot for pilgrims to find shelter for the night, at Borgo Pretale traditional comes easy when parts of your manor date back to 1027. This reserva is aged for 2 years in Slovakian oak and 2 more in the bottle before release. Enjoy the journey!
Write Your Own Review