- Chianti Riserva 2016
- Sangiovese, Canaiolo
- Italy > Tuscany
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Hearty
- Pair a classically-styled Chianti Riserva with comfort meals; either weekday or special occasion.
- Perfect with eggplant lasagna or stuffed shells,
- pot roast, grilled shell steak
- or braised, savory meatballs.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, chocolate, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, violets, cherry, licorice
- Giordano Vini, founded in in Piedmont 1900 and now part of Italian Wine Brands, has production facilities in both Alba and in Apuglia, and produces wines across the entire swath ofItaly. Their Borgo Reale line, created in 1993 was originally intended for their entry level offerings, but has transcended its intention. Their Chianti Riserva matures for over two years in oak barrels before bottling.
Write Your Own Review