- Prosecco Ius Naturae Brut 2015
- Italy > Veneto
- Bubbly White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- A festive multi-tasker, serve Prosecco as aperitif, or with the entire meal.
- Star with hors d'oeuvres like almonds rolled in anchovies,
- then pan-fried chicken.
- Finish with grilled peaches and mint.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, almond, floral, honeysuckle
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, stone fruits, green apple, mineral
- Up through the 1950's, Prosecco was a sweet sparkler, barely indistinguishable from the Spumanti of Asti. It all changed in 1960, when Giuliano Bortolomiol created the first Prosecco Brut. The family winery is now run by daughters Maria Elena, Elvira, Luisa and Guiliana, and dedicated to organics, energy efficiency and charities such as The Africa Project and Wine for Life.
Write Your Own Review