- Vinho Verde NV
- Loureiro, Trajadura, Pederna
- Portugal > Minho
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Fresh
- Light and slightly effervescent quaffs are designed to go the distance.
- Great with ceviche,
- chicken empanadas with fresh mango salsa
- or as an aperitif.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-Light Intensity, youthful, floral, green apple, mineral, vanilla
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-moderate intensity, short-medium finish, citrus fruits, lemon, lime, green apple
- Extra precaution has been taken in ensuring the quality of this Vinho Verde. Shipped in refrigerated containers this fresh fizz is almost as exciting as actually being in Portugal. And if you're the type who picks this wine solely based on the vibrantly hued flower on the label CEO Bartholomew Broadbent comments "it was painted by Alice, my niece, when she was four." Let's toast to overachieving!
Write Your Own Review