- Junmai Ginjo Nama Genshu Sake
- Rice, Water, Koji
- U.S.A. > New York
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Match a refreshing Junmai Ginjo Sake with flavors from sweet and salty to rich and fatty.
- Go for buttered rice with stir-fried sweet corn,
- a dozen briny oysters
- and wood-fired clams with crispy pork belly.
Eyes: Water White
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, melon, mushroom
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, low acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, honeysuckle, tropical fruits, herbaceous
- It's a story as old as time. A tech and analytics guy working for Amex and a home-brewing biochemist at Oregon's Cardiovascular Institute University meet at a mutual friend's wedding in Tokyo, tour a few craft-style sake breweries and say, "Why isn't anyone in the states doing that?" They kept in touch, did their homework, and 5 years later opened Brooklyn Kura in Sunset Park's Industry City. NY's 1st sake brewery.
Write Your Own Review